Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Core


Brought to awareness in my core, the awareness comes to the surface.

Each of us has our way of dealing with our core.  Everything doesn't need to be a battle. "Choose your battles" is pretty empty and riddled with violent connotations.  I see it now as what I hold to be Truth in my Heart.  It is not a battle, it is a Truth I have and my being resonates with it.

You're thinking "she's gone off the deep end".  Yes, I have!!  I jumped in head first because that is how freeing the Truth is.  The water I jump into is filled with Life, Light and Love.  The more I swim, the more I drown in it's life force.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, I discovered a core Truth I was born with. I say unfortunately because the value is how I communicate which is not with words most of the time. I say fortunately because I now understand why I am like I am because I communicate with energy and now I have a base with which I can now interpret that energy into words.

In my field of energy, I exist, in my field of energy, I touch many other fields of energy. We all do!  In my quest for harmony, my thoughts emit the energy I have allowed in my field of energy. Harmony is messy. IT is not a calm, it is a process in which brining other energy into one's field requires integration after awareness of it. A constant tugging and letting go where one remains steadfast in one's core allowing the activity around one's core to happen naturally, trying not to judge and label.  Today, I now can label the feeling for Harmony.  It is clarity, a clear feeling, a clear energy, a clearing.

By reading this, you have connected with the words I use to communicate with you. By reading this you connect with my energy I have emitted behind the words and today I share this clarity with you.

Thank you for letting me share. It is my purpose to share the Joy offered by the Universe. Even in troubled times, Joy shared brings those around us back to their core where there is the remembrance of Life and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment