Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Interface


When one is aware of energy and the frequency of vibrations around oneself, their life will never be the same.  It is the same as remembering a fragrance.  The brain maps out things associated with the fragrance, just as the brain maps out things associated with frequencies/vibrations.

When intense frequencies are present, others around feel it.  Positive or negative.

Last night I experienced matching a very low frequency.  I had never experienced that before.  I will never allow it to happen again, you see, I am powerful with my own choices. I now choose to never to placed in that position again.  There comes a point where one realizes lower frequencies are there for a reason and there is no reason to have to hang on to those.  Hanging on means you sit with those lower frequencies and allow them to permeate your energy field.  This is not growth for you, and we all need to grow!

Don't do it. There is nothing wrong with letting it go, releasing it, relinquishing to your higher self.  I move through loud music that makes me dance naturally. You've got to find your own way, I merely share because if it happens to me, others may find it helpful.  My purpose in life is to share Joy.  If Joy is present, all other frequencies melt away.

What, you think you are setting yourself up for more disappointment?  Repattern yourself. That is your only salvation.  If you don't change how you react or act, nothing will change and you won't grow.

I am here to tell you it's ok to release it, let go of the fight, let go of the struggle.  We are all in this together.  I will always choose sharing Joy because we all need it more than we need struggle and fight!  In spite of what negative experiences I have in my own life, my focus is laser precise in spite of everything around me because I am the calm in the storm.

Interface with positive thoughts that are not conditional and you will change your life.  Others around you will feel happy in an unexplainable manner.  Get over yourself.  We are much larger than our physical beings!  Move out that negativity and move in the positive gooey stuff just waiting to permeate all you are.  This is a doing act, not an asking act.  Feel your power.  Yes, right there, that smile.

I am a facilitator and reminder for you to remember how easy it is to plug yourself back in what life is really about.  Of course, there are many of us here who can facilitate your remembering, but each of us has our own style of how we do this.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment